Using a unique alloy wool absorbent, this kit is designed to cope with mercury spillages on almost any surface, including flooring and carpet. It contains all you need to quickly and easily deal with spillages, and full, easy to read instructions.
Two replenishment kits are available: SA160702 for unused kits which have expired, and SA160704 for kits which have been used to deal with a spillage.
Developed with the Pharmacy Department at the University Hospital, Nottingham.
• Deals with up to five spillages before requiring spares
• 31/2 year shelf life, with replenishment packs available
• Supplied in a strong, conspicuous case for easy identification in an emergency
• Safely stores waste mercury for disposal
• Uses COSHH recommended system for dealing with spillages
• Allows full compliance with HSE inspections
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will prepare a fully priced quotation which will include freight charges directly to your school or a nominated point of delivery.
Certain chemicals are subject to special carriage requirements and certain living products, such as drosophila, will also incur a carriage surcharge. Please contact our customer service team for further clarification when processing your quotation.
In order to keep freight costs to a minimum we always endeavour to ship your science equipment in one single cost-effective consignment and provide you with dispatch details accordingly.