This dual channel oscilloscope offers exceptional value in terms of price and performance. With frequency bandwidth of 10 or 20 MHz bandwidth and sensitivity ranges of; 1 mV/div - 1 V/div or 5 mV/div to 5 V/div. Display size: 150 mm diagonal flat screen.
Specifications and Features:
• Dual channel, 20 MHz
• High sensitivity
• Full 80 x 100 mm rectangular screen with scale illumination
• Excellent triggering facilities
• Ideally suited to education applications
• A well presented front panel ensures quick and easy operation
• Variable hold-off function
• Convenient X-Y operation mode allows phase difference between measurements between two waveforms
• Carrying handle, which may be locked into any position, also doubles as a tilt stand
• Supplied complete with mains lead and comprehensive instruction manual
• Probes not included
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 324 x 398 x 132mm
• Weight: 7.5 kg
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will prepare a fully priced quotation which will include freight charges directly to your school or a nominated point of delivery.
Certain chemicals are subject to special carriage requirements and certain living products, such as drosophila, will also incur a carriage surcharge. Please contact our customer service team for further clarification when processing your quotation.
In order to keep freight costs to a minimum we always endeavour to ship your science equipment in one single cost-effective consignment and provide you with dispatch details accordingly.