The EdvoCycler™ Jr. is based on the advanced EdvoCycler™ 2 platform. The sleek form factor has been miniaturized with 16 wells to run individual PCR experiments. A vivid and intuitive touchscreen and onboard computer simplify operation by not requiring a secondary device. And it's backed by an industry-leading 3-year warranty!
• Holds 16 x 0.2 mL PCR samples & 8-tube strip compatible
• 7 " HD colour touchscreen displays real-time cycling data
• Edvotek PCR programs included + storage for 100 more
• Heated lid prevents sample evaporation
• Active cooling to 4 º C
• Temperature range: 14 to 99 º C
• Maximum ramp rate: 3.5 º C
• Instant incubate function
• High precision algorithm for superior results
• Includes free PCR validation kit
• 3-year warranty
• Dimensions (L X W X H): 200 x 200 x 170 mm
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will prepare a fully priced quotation which will include freight charges directly to your school or a nominated point of delivery.
Certain chemicals are subject to special carriage requirements and certain living products, such as drosophila, will also incur a carriage surcharge. Please contact our customer service team for further clarification when processing your quotation.
In order to keep freight costs to a minimum we always endeavour to ship your science equipment in one single cost-effective consignment and provide you with dispatch details accordingly.