A range of balances designed specifically for school use offering outstanding value combined with smart features for an easy to use balance. The tough, durable, ABS housing is designed to withstand field and laboratory environments, while being easy to clean, and protects from accidental spills. With built-in U-Protect™ protection all Timstar balances can withstand excessive overloads. Complete with an AC adapter, plus integral security slot.
• Weighing to 2 decimal places
• Stainless steel pan
• Three-point U-Protect™ overload protection
• Built in security slot for Kensington™ type lock
• Mains powered with optional rechargeable battery
• Auto power off
• Bi-directional RS-232 interface for connection with computers/printers
• Adjustable levelling feet with built in spirit level
• Breeze/Draft shield to protect from draughts
• Draft Shield (D x H) 135 mm x 89mm
• Full range tare
• Units of Measure g/lb/oz/ct/dr/ozt/GN/N/tl T/tl H/tl S/custom
• Calibration Push button calibration using external mass
• Display 6 digit LCD, 18 mm digits with backlight
• Dimensions (W x D x H) 178 x 257 x 84mm
• Net Weight 1.1 kg
• Weighing in grams, newtons and other units
• Parts counting
• Percentage weighing
• Under balance weighing
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will prepare a fully priced quotation which will include freight charges directly to your school or a nominated point of delivery.
Certain chemicals are subject to special carriage requirements and certain living products, such as drosophila, will also incur a carriage surcharge. Please contact our customer service team for further clarification when processing your quotation.
In order to keep freight costs to a minimum we always endeavour to ship your science equipment in one single cost-effective consignment and provide you with dispatch details accordingly.